The exploration, even celebration, of these tensions is part of the living heritage that the Society of Research Administrators International continually provides to our profession.
What does SRAI stand for?
SRAI stands for Society of Research Administrators International (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRAI
We have 4 other meanings of SRAI in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Risk Appraisal Guide (criminology; now Violent Risk Appraisal Guide)
- Sydney Rainforest Action Group (Australia)
- Scottsdale Ranch Animal Hospital (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Software Reengineering Assessment Handbook (US DoD)
- Swiss Re America Holding Corp
- Southern Regional Area Health Education Center
- Salmon Research Agency of Ireland
- Sanford Rose Associates International
- Selby Research Attitude Inventory
- Self Report Articular Index
- SRA (Shop Replaceable) Assembly Isolation Diagnostic
- Specific Resource Allocation List
- Sport, Recreation and Active Living
- Stichting Restauratie Atelier Limburg (Dutch: Foundation Restoration Studio Limburg)
- Suomen Radioamatööriliitto (Finnish Radio Amateur League)
- San Ramon American Little League (now part of San Ramon LIttle League; San Ramon, CA)
- Short Range Air Launched Target
- Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine
- Service Régional d'Admission de Montréal (Quebec)
- Service Régional d'Admission du Montréal Métropolitain (Canada: Regional Admission Service of Metropolitan Montreal' Montreal, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, the Society of Research Administrators International holds its annual academy meeting in Montreal.
Table 1 Membership of INORMS * Australian Research Management Society (ARMS) * Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) * European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA) * Association of Research Managers and Administrators UK (ARMA) * Southern African Research and Innovation Management Association (SARIMA) * Society of Research Administrators International (SRA) * Canadian Association of University Research Administrators (CAURA) * Swiss Association of Research Managers and Administrators (SARMA) * West African Research and Innovation Management Association (WARIMA) Dr.
The Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) was formed in conjunction with the Society of Research Administrators International (SRA) in 1993 with the primary purpose of certifying that an individual, through experience and testing, has the fundamental knowledge necessary to be a professional research or sponsored programs administrator (Research Administrators Certification Council, 2004).
It has been more than two years since I "discovered" the Society of Research Administrators International (SRA).
The Society of Research Administrators International (SRA) responded to this initiative and identified the following specific priority areas for reform: the peer review process, funding for graduate research, evaluation of federally funded research, support for the research infrastructure, federal partnerships programs, mechanisms for addressing complex (multi-discipline and/or cross-sector) innovations, and accounting principles for R&D in the private and public sectors.