KPC's projects are also being carried out according to plan, including a jointly-owned refinery in Vietnam, he said at the event, which is being organized by the Society of Petroleum Engineers and Kuwait University.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Society of Petroleum Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Single Pair Ethernet
- Single Piston Effect (valve engineering)
- Single Point of Entry
- SIPRnet Premise Equipment
- Skill Performance Evaluation (various organizations)
- Small Program Enhancement (IBM)
- Societas Privata Europaea (Latin: European Private Company)
- Société Coopérative de Production d'Electricité (Belgium electric company)
- Society for Photographic Education
- Society for Pure English
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAMY SALAMA DOHA THE Qatar Society of Petroleum Engineers (QSPE) held a lecture on Wednesday which focused on the extraction of gas from wells with minimal sand production.
With a rich technical programme and a comprehensive exhibition, companies and delegates alike can utilise this forum to learn about future global demand, forge trading relationships, share expertise and knowledge and create new technologies for exploration and production," said Society of Petroleum Engineers regional director Middle East Waleed Refaay.
| KUWAIT, May 24 (KUNA) -- The Society of Petroleum Engineers announced on Thursday it would organize Kuwait Petroleum Conference and Exhibition between next December 10-12 in cooperation with the Kuwait University.