In its report A Birthing Strategy for Canada, the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada is calling for more health professionals to provide maternity care and for increased co-ordination and collaboration between different health providers.
What does SOGC stand for?
SOGC stands for Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOGC
We have 4 other meanings of SOGC in our Acronym Attic
- Sociedade Gaúcha de Ortodontia e Ortopedia Facial (SOGAOR Orthodontic Society)
- Scottish Obstetric Guidelines and Audit Project
- Societe Gabonaise de Raffinage (French: Gabonese Refining Company)
- Society of Graphical and Allied Trades (trade union; UK)
- Standardization of Genome Amplification Techniques (virology conference)
- Senior Officer Grade B (Australia)
- Société de Production d'Hévéa de Brand Bereby (French)
- Special Olympics Great Britain (UK)
- Senior Officer Grade C (Australia)
- Small Ovoid Glomerular Cell
- Southern Ontario Gateway Council (transportation and economic development forum; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Swiss Official Gazette of Commerce (Switzerland)
- Sogdian (linguistics)
- State of Grace Designs (Nashville, TN)
- Some Other Guy Did It
- School of Geography and the Environment
- Son of Grace Enterprises
- Ste. de Gestion de l'Aeronautique de la Defense et de l'Espace (France)
- Society of Grain Elevator Superintendents (now the Grain Elevator and Processing Society, GEAPS)
- Société pour la Gestion de l'Entreprise et le Traitement de l'Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help address this shortage, the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC) has proposed a new National Birthing Strategy to ensure that all women across Canada are offered the safest pregnancy and childbirth possible.
reported at the joint annual meeting of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada and the Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Quebec.