An article published in the June/July 2007 issue of The Nation's Health, "Public health program bringing infant eye care into better focus," earned a 2008 Excel Award in June from the Society of National Association Publications.
What does SNAP stand for?
SNAP stands for Society of National Association Publications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNAP
We have 316 other meanings of SNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Simulating New Acquisition Processes
- Simulator Network Analysis Project
- Single-Stage Nitrogen removal using Anammox and Partial nitritation
- SIPR (Secure Internet Protocol Router Network)/NIPR (Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router) Access Point (software)
- Small Network Access Package
- Small Nuclear Material
- Smoking, Nutrition, Alcohol, and Physical Activity (health initiative)
- Social Networking Application Provider
- Social Networks At Play (gaming)
- Société pour La Nature et Les Parcs du Canada (French: Society for Nature and Parks in Canada)
- Software Non-functional Assessment Process
- Soil Nutrients for Agricultural Productivity
- Solano, Napa and Partners Library Consortium (California)
- Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein
- Sonic Nap Alert Pattern (pattern for highway rumble strips)
- Space Nuclear Auxiliary Power
- Spay and Neuter All Pets
- Spay Neuter Assistance Program, Inc.
- Special Needs Adoption Program
- Special Needs Advocate for Parents (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society of National Association Publications gave a silver award to Heidi Ridgley's Fall 2005 article "Maine Woods," focusing on the quest to designate 3.
Society of National Association Publications First Place Award for general excellence in magazines with advertising revenues over $400,000.
And, if you haven't already heard, the Society of National Association Publications, Arlington, Virginia, recently honored ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT with silver 2001 EXCEL Awards for both general excellence and design excellence.
ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT has been awarded two Silver Awards for Magazine General Excellence and Magazine Design Excellence by the Society of National Association Publications.
With his chief executive officer's support, Haag used the results of a recently released report by the McLean, Virginia-based Society of National Association Publications (SNAP) - the Association Publishing Operations Benchmarking Study - to respond to the board and lobby for more financial help for the magazine.