The gasoline market is too volatile, said Tom Osborne, director of the Society of Independent Gasoline Marketers of America in Reston, Va.
What does SIGMA stand for?
SIGMA stands for Society of Independent Gasoline Marketers of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIGMA
We have 31 other meanings of SIGMA in our Acronym Attic
- Special Interest Group on the Lexicon of the Association for Computational Linguistics
- Special Interest Group on Hypertext/Hypermedia (ACM)
- Surface Membrane of B Cells
- Gas-Particle Interactions in a Microgravity Flow Cell
- Science de l’Information Géoréférencée pour la Maîtrise de l’environnement et l’Aménagement des territoires
- Sealed Insulating Glass Manufacturers Association
- Sediment Identification for Geotechnics by Marine Acoustics
- Sequential Information Gathering in Machines and Animals
- Simulation Guided Memory Analyzer
- Site Information Generation & Materiel Accountability Plan
- Socio-Sexual Investigations of Gay Men and Aids (longitudinal study, England and Wales)
- Software Industrialized Generator & Maintenance Aids
- Special Interest Group on Multimedia/Medical Applications
- Strategic Information for Global Markets in Agrochemicals
- Student Information & Grades Management Application (University of British Columbia; Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Support for Improvement in Governance and Management (EU, OECD)
- Système d'Imagerie Gamma à Masque Alèatoire (French: Random Gamma Imaging System Mask)
- Special Interest Group of the Mathematical Association of America
- Simulation & Gaming Methods for Analysis Of Logistics
- International Conference on Signal Processing and Multimedia Applications