What does SHALTA stand for?
SHALTA stands for Society of Hides and Leather Traders Association.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sheffield Health and Illness Prevalence Survey (UK)
- Shropshire Access to Information Resources (UK)
- Studies in the History and Archaeology of Jordan (publication)
- Signature-Based Handling of Asserted Information Using ToKENs (industry framework)
- Selective Hepatic Artery Ligation (cardiovascular medicine)
- South Hills Art League (Pennsylvania)
- Subject Heading Authority List
- Stanford Health and Lifestyle Assessment
- Stand-Off High Altitude Long Endurance (Aircraft)
- Self Help and Actualization Movement
- Slope Height Area Moment (pharmacokinetic analysis)
- Southampton Alliance for Monied Estates (New York)
- Standardized Hyper Adaptable Metadata Editor
- Smallholder Horticultural Activities Managed Sustainably (Egypt)
- Smart Howitzer Automated Management System
- Sinologie Heidelberg Alumni Netzwerk (German: Sinology Heidelberg Alumni Network)
- Société d'Histoire et d'Archéologie du Canton de Neuchâtel (French)
- Student Health Action Network (est. 1992; India)
- Sighthound Association of New England