com)-- Randall Hoover was presented with a Certificate of Recognition for his dedicated commitment to professional excellence as a member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals as a 20 Year Member.
What does FSP stand for?
FSP stands for Society of Financial Service Professionals (Newtown Square, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSP
We have 304 other meanings of FSP in our Acronym Attic
- Full Scale Production
- Full Scope Polygraph
- Full Service Provider
- Full Size Project (various organizations)
- Full-Scale Prototype
- Functional Sentence Perspective (linguistics)
- Functional Specification Package
- Functional System Prototype
- Funding of Schools Program (Canada)
- Funding Service Partner (Sprint)
- St Pierre, St. Pierre And Miquelon (Airport Code)
- Fibroblast Specific Protein 1
- Fibrous Sheath Protein of 95 kDa
- Federation of Sports and Play Associations
- Fellow, American Society of Pension Actuaries
- Financial & Security Products Association
- Financial Services Product Advisor (State Farm)
- Financial Services Product Associate (State Farm Insurance)
- Fixed Service Providers Association (UK)
- Florida Scholastic Press Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recognizing the convergence of the different disciplines that make up financial and wealth preservation and planning today, seven major accounting, legal and financial service organizations formed the Synergy Summit, a unified think tank and voice under the leadership of the: * American institute of Certified Public Accountants' (AICPA's) Tax Section; * AICPA's Personal Financial Planning Section; * National Academy of Eider Law Attorneys; * National Association of Estate Planners & Councils; * American Bar Association's (ABA's) Real Property, Probate and Trust Section; * ABA Tax Section's Estate & Gift Tax Committee; and * Society of Financial Service Professionals.
Richard Comiter of Comiter & Singer in West Palm Beach addressed the Palm Beach Tax Institute on "Use of Single Member LLCs in Income and Estate Planning," and the Palm Beach County Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals on "Entity Selection and the Use of LLCs vs.
The Greensboro chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals is the sponsor of the award.
In addition to the AICPA, the organizations collaborating on this project are the Financial Planning Association, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, the Society of Financial Service Professionals, and the National Endowment for Financial Education, which organized the initial effort.