Angus Rupert at a Society of Experimental Test Pilots symposium.
What does SETP stand for?
SETP stands for Society of Experimental Test Pilots
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SETP
We have 13 other meanings of SETP in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Electron Transfer Model
- South East Trawl Management Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Software Engineering for Tailor-Made Data Management (Workshop)
- South East Texas Management Network (Texas)
- Scottish Environmental Technology Network (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics Network (UK)
- South East Toronto Organization (Toronto, Canada)
- International Sediment Exchange for Tests on Organic Contaminants
- Secure Electronic Transactions Protocol
- Single Engine Turbo Prop (aviation)
- Software Engineering Theory and Practice (International Conference)
- Solar Energy Technology Program (US Department of Energy)
- Special Education Technology Practice (publication; Whietfish Bay, WI)
- Stream Environment Transport Protocol
- Southeast Europe Trade Preference Act of 1999 (US Department of State)
- Set Quote (AutoLISP)
- Search for Extra-Terrestrial Religion
- Single Entry Time Reporting
- Systems Engineering Technical Review
- Service d'Etudes Techniques des Routes et Autoroutes (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Doolittle who flew the famous Doolittle Raid over Tokyo during World War II, is given by the Society of Experimental Test Pilots in recognition for outstanding accomplishment in technical management or engineering achievement in aerospace technology.
Alford, USAF Alford, chief of system safety for the Mobility SPO, is an Air Force experimental test pilot with over 5,000 hours in more than 60 different kinds of aircraft and is a member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots.
He is an Air Force experimental test pilot with over 4900 hours in more than 60 different kinds of aircraft and is a member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots.
: Society of Experimental Test Pilots Symposium Proceedings, 1999, p.