HAE: Learn About It, Talk About It," which launched in May 2010 as a joint effort of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute, has since grown into a collaboration amongst the ACAAI, the AGA, the World Allergy Organization (WAO), the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), and the Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants (SEMPA).
What does SEMPA stand for?
SEMPA stands for Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEMPA
We have 1 other meaning of SEMPA in our Acronym Attic
- South East Melbourne Phoenix (basketball club; Australia)
- Spiritual, Emotional, Mental and Physical
- Strategic Ecosystem Management Project
- Strategic Environmental Management Program
- Students Equipped to Minister to Peers (Illinois)
- Sustainable Environment Management Programme
- Switching Electromagnetic Pulse
- System Engineering Management/Master Plan
- Scanning Electron Microscope and Particle Analyzer
- Scanning Electron Microscopy with Polarization Analysis
- Software Engineering Methods for Parallel Scientific Applications
- Sol Eugenio Management & Promotions Agency
- Secure Electronic Market Place for Europe
- Stanford Emergency Medicine Program for Emergency Response (Stanford University; California)
- Singly Excited Modified Perturbation Theory
- Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization
- Society for Education, Music and Psychology Research (UK)
- Semantic Enhanced Multimedia Presentation Systems
- Software Engineering Methods/Procedures/Tools Description
- Scanning Electron Microprobe Quantometer (radiology)