org About Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals: Founded in 1946, the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, Inc.
What does SCSGP stand for?
SCSGP stands for Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Senior Civil Service Group (UK)
- Solihull Cycling Steering Group (UK)
- South Carolina State Guard
- Southern California Selene Group (astronomy; CA)
- Space and C3I Systems Group (US Air Force)
- Special Committee of Solicitors-General (Australia)
- Specialty Care Services Group (Nashville, TN)
- Swimming Club Strombeek Grimbergen
- South Carolina Sea Grant Consortium
- South Carolina State Government Improvement Network
- Scottish Council for Single Homeless
- Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill (Greensburg, PA)
- Société Canadienne de Science Horticole
- Sun City Shadow Hills (Indio, CA)
- St Clair Shores Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Schmieding Center for Senior Health and Education (Arkansas)
- South Carolina Society of Hospital Engineers
- South Carolina State Housing Finance and Development Authority
- South Carolina Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Southern California Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a former director of the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel and a former Treasurer of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals.
Admitted to practice in California and New York, Hammond is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco, the American Bar Association, the Association of Corporate Counsel and the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals.