If you are a woman age 40 or over, one of them could be yours," said Phil Evans, MD, President of the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI).
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Society of Breast Imaging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Site Build It (websites)
- Site of Biological Importance (UK)
- Skull Base Institute
- Small Bowel Injury (medical)
- Small Business Institute
- Small Business Intelligence (Australia)
- Small Business International (est. 1991)
- Smart Bomb Interactive (video game developer; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Smith Bagley, Inc. (New Mexico)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Imunologia
- Solutions Backwards Initiative (Year Zero alternate reality game)
- Solutions for Business Intelligence (software)
- Sound Blaster Instrument
- South Bend, Indiana
- South-Bound Interface
- Sovereign Bancorp, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Space-Based Interceptor
- Spare Backup, Inc. (Minden, NV)
- Special Background Investigation
- Specialist in Business Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, Jan 5 (ANI): The American College of Radiology (ACR) and the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI) have issued recommendations calling for breast cancer screening to begin at age 40 and even earlier for high-risk patients.