What does SAAT stand for?
SAAT stands for Society of Architectural and Associated Technicians (1965-1986; now British Institute of Architectural Technologists; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAAT
We have 5 other meanings of SAAT in our Acronym Attic
- Sociology, Anthropology & Applied Social Sciences (University of Glasgow academic department)
- Student-Athlete Academic Support Services
- South Australian Association of State School Organisations
- Self-Administered Alcoholism Screening Test
- Summer Academy of Applied Science and Technology (University of Pennsylvania)
- South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement
- South African Association of Science and Technology Educators
- Southern African Association of Science and Technology Centres
- San Andreas Audio Toolkit (Grand Theft Auto video game accessory)
- Selective Auditory Attention Test
- Somali Alliance Against Tribalism (Boston, MA)
- South African Airways Technical
- Standardized Awareness Authorized Trainer (various organizations)
- Subcutaneous Abdominal Adipose Tissue
- South African Transactional Analysis Association
- South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts
- San Antonio Area Tourism Council (Texas)
- Southern African Auditor Training Certification Association
- Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection (Indian; health information group)
- Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection in India