Awards were given in several categories for notable work in the exhibition: Best in Show: Gary Drostle for “Entwined Histories” Innovation in Mosaics: Erin Pankratz-Smith for “Penance” Juror's Choice; Jordan Howland: Lynne Chinn for “Arabesque” Juror's Choice; Pamela Irving: Jim Bachor for “Fresh Meat Series” Juror's Choice; Matteo Randi: Brooks Tower for “via” The Society of American Mosaic Artists, a non-profit organization of over 1,200 members, is dedicated to educating, inspiring, and promoting excellence in mosaic arts.
What does SAMA stand for?
SAMA stands for Society of American Mosaic Artists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMA
We have 45 other meanings of SAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Salem Maritime National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Satori Alternatives to Managing Aggression
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
- Saudi Monetary Agency
- Scandinavian Alternative Music Awards
- Scientific Apparatus Makers Association
- Scientific Apparatus Manufacturer Association
- Security Assessment and Management Application
- Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessor
- Small Aircraft Manufacturers Association
- South African Medical Association
- South African Music Awards
- South Atlantic Medal Association (UK; est. 1982)
- Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art
- Spread Aloha Multiple Access
- Standards Application & Manpower Assessment
- Step-by-Step Automatic Message Accounting
- Strategic Accounts Management Association
- South African Model Aircraft Association
- Special Assistant for Military Assistance Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Semerci would attend the symposium in Chicago upon an invitation from Society of American Mosaic Artists (SAMA).