The conference was organised by EuCheMS, Hungarian Chemical Society and the Complex Committee of the History of Science and Technology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and was sponsored by Hungarian Patent Office, Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry, the Complex Committee of the History of Science and Technology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and Maastricht University.
What does SHAC stand for?
SHAC stands for Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHAC
We have 50 other meanings of SHAC in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Hillingdon Area Action Plan (UK)
- School Health Advisory Board (Virginia)
- Sexual Harassment and Abuse (athletics)
- Shrimp Hatchery Association of Bangladesh
- State Housing Appeals Board (Rhode Island)
- Steerable Hull Array Beamformer
- Student Health Advisory Board (various schools)
- Sherut Ha-Bitachon Ha-Klali (General Security Service, Israel)
- Scenic Highway Advisory Committee (Florida)
- School Health Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty
- Student Health Advisory Committee (various universities)
- Sydney Housing Action Collective (Australia)
- South Hills Area Council of Governments (Pennsylvania)
- Sam Houston Association of Computer Scientists (Texas)
- School of Historical and Critical Studies (University of Brighton; UK)
- Safety and Health Awareness Day (UK)
- Sharpe Army Depot
- Shipboard Hazard and Defense (1960's US DoD shipboard test program for chemical and biological warfare agents; aka Project 112)
- Software Hardware Allocation Database