David, a third year design for industry student at Northumbria University, topped more than 1,700 entries across the country in the Royal Society for the encouragement of the Arts and Commerce awards.
What does seARTS stand for?
seARTS stands for Society for the Encouragement of the Arts (Gloucester, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Simulation, Evaluation, Analysis and Research on Air Defense Systems
- Support Equipment Asset Readiness Reporting
- Southeast Asia Regional Research and Information Network
- South East Asia Rainforest Research Programme
- Scotland's Environmental and Rural Services (UK)
- Software Engineering Action Request System
- South and East Asian Regional Section (International Organization for Biological Control of Noxious Animals and Plants)
- South Essex Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- SouthEast Alabama Rocketry Society
- Student Expense and Resource Survey (California)
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton (church; various locations)
- Scandinavian Electro Acoustic Systems (Norwegian loudspeaker manufacturer)
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Schreck Environmental Awareness Society, Corp.
- Selected Ammunition Study
- Selected Effects Armament System
- Selective Armament Subsystem
- Ship/Equipment/Alterations Summary
- Shipboard Environmental Data Acquisition Systems
- Signaling System Engineering and Administration System
Samples in periodicals archive:
To mark their 40th anniversary, the London based architectural practice Arup Associates recently co-hosted a series of lectures in collaboration with the Royal Society for the Encouragement of the Arts.