To support this type of protocol, the Society for the Advancement of Blood Management maintains a database of hospitals that provide blood-conserving services in the United States as well as in Canada, Chile, Korea, and South Africa (Society for the Advancement of Blood Management, 2008).
What does SABM stand for?
SABM stands for Society for the Advancement of Blood Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABM
We have 5 other meanings of SABM in our Acronym Attic
- South African Association of Black Trade Unions
- Southern Alberta Balloon Launch Experiment (Canada)
- Spouse Abuse by Law Enforcement
- Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy (craft slang)
- Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy (knitting)
- Systematic Approach to Better Long-Range Estimates
- Stand-Alone Board-Level Evolvable System
- Serum of the Aspirated Bone Marrow
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode
- Siege at Blue Mountain (comic book series)
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
- State Administration of Building Materials Industry (Beijing, China)
- Sea-Based Anti-Ballistic Missile Intercept System
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Restricted (Cisco)
- South African Bone Marrow Registry
- South African Business Network
- Standard Automated Bill of Materiel (BOM) Network
- Stichting Anorexia Boulimia Nervosa (Dutch: Anorexia Bulimia Nervosa Foundation; Amersfoort, Netherlands)
- Sauropus Androgynus-Induced Bronchiolitis Obliterans (respiratory disease)
- Southeastern Arizona Bird Observatory (est. 1996)