Taylor, plenary speaker at the recent convention of the Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy in Las Vegas (The New York Times, March 13, 2001) THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO HOMER "Everyone in this book is a sinner, except this one guy.
What does SAAP stand for?
SAAP stands for Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAAP
We have 52 other meanings of SAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Assessment and Accident Prevention
- Sample, Acquisition, Analysis, and Preservation (NASA program)
- Scranton Army Ammunition Plant (US Army)
- Security Analysis and Action Programs (US TSA)
- Selective Aortic Arch Perfusion
- Serum Amyloid A Protein
- Service as a Product (various organizations)
- Single Aircraft Accident Prevention
- Smart Antenna Array Processing
- Société Anonyme des Automobiles Peugeot (French automobile company)
- Software as a Product
- Spin Adapted Antisymmetrized Product
- Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh
- St. Augustine Academy of Pampanga (Philippines)
- State Aid Action Plan (EU)
- Sunflower Army Ammunition Plant (Lawrence, KS)
- Supported Accommodation Assistance Program (Australia)
- Saint Augustine Airport Pilots Association (Florida)
- South African Airways Pilots' Association
- Southeastern African-American Publishers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bonaventure University and editor of the Newsletter of the Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy.