Morgan Stanley, the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications and the New York Branch of Hokkaido Takushoku Bank relocated their respective data operations to Newport earlier this summer while Mayer & Schweitzer, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab & Co.
What does SWIFT stand for?
SWIFT stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWIFT
We have 42 other meanings of SWIFT in our Acronym Attic
- Soil Water in Forested Ecosystems
- South West Institute of Football (Trinidad and Tobago)
- State Workers' Insurance Fund (Pennsylvania)
- System Wide Improvement Framework (various locations)
- South West Intercollegiate Fencing Association
- Software-Implemented Fault Injection
- South West Intelligent Financial Solutions (UK)
- Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences (Dallas, TX)
- Saccade Generation with Inhibition by Foveal Targets (parallel processing)
- Simple Web Interface Toolset
- Software Interoperability Facility for Time Critical Targeting
- South Wales Integrated Fast Transit
- Southwest Airlines Integrated Flights Tracking
- Spinning Wheel Integrated Force Transducer (MTS Systems Corporation)
- State Wildland Inmate Fire Team (Colorado)
- Statewide Interlibrary loan Fast Track (Colorado)
- Statewide Investigative Fraud Team (Contractors State License Board; California)
- Stored Waveform Inverse Fourier Transform
- Stratospheric Wind Interferometer For Transport studies
- Streamlined Worldwide Information Today