What does STAMDA stand for?
STAMDA stands for Society for Theory and Application of Multicriteria Decision Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (journal)
- Science Teachers Association of Malawi
- Seat to Address Mapping
- Secours à Tous les Animaux Malheureux (French)
- Shin Taiwan Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Short Term ATFCM (Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management) Measures (EU)
- Short-Term Auditory Memory
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Higher Religious Certificate)
- Statutory Term Analysis Method
- Signal Transducing Adaptor Molecule 1
- Directorate for Standards and Quality (Viet Nam)
- Statens Arbeidsmiljøinstitutt (Norwegian: National Institute of Occupational Health; Oslo, Norway)
- Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- State Mining Corporation (Tanzania)
- Standoff Minefield Detection System
- MILSTRIP Status During Minimize Required
- Standard Army Management Information System
- Stampaggio Minuterie Metalliche (Italian: Pressing Bits and Pieces Metallic)
- Symposium on Trends in Applications of Mathematics to Mechanics (International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics; biennial)
- Systematic Teaching and Measuring Mathematics