Hughes of the University of Vermont in Burlington, a past, president of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, the court's acceptance of nicotine as a drug may be a first step toward public recognition that tobacco control research should be coordinated by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
What does SRNT stand for?
SRNT stands for Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SRNT in our Acronym Attic
- Stirling Range National Park (Australia)
- Sandford Rocks Nature Reserve (Australia)
- School of Renewable Natural Resources (University of Arizona)
- Stochastic Ranked Node Rewriting Grammars
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC
- School Register of Needs Survey (South Africa)
- Serving Radio Network Subsystem (GPRS)
- Steroid Responsive Nephrotic Syndrome
- Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome (kidney disorder)
- State Records New South Wales (Australia)
- Subretinal Neovascular Membrane
- South Ribble Neighbourhood Watch Association (UK)
- Short Range Numerical Weather Prediction (EUMETNET)
- Sacramento River National Wildlife Refuge (California)
- Ski Racing New Zealand
- Saudi Railways Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- Savannah River Operations
- School Resource Officer
- Scientific Research Organisation
- Scottish Recorder Orchestra (UK)