Prof Nakeeb presented the findings and outcomes of his project at the Annual Conference of the Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE), held at the University of Edinburgh.
What does SRHE stand for?
SRHE stands for Society for Research into Higher Education (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRHE
We have 2 other meanings of SRHE in our Acronym Attic
- Stanton Regional Health Board (Canada)
- Saskatoon and Region Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Salina Regional Health Center (Salina, KS)
- Seymour Railway Heritage Centre Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- Southern Regional Honors Council
- Southlake Regional Health Centre (Canada)
- Saugatucket River Heritage Corridor Coalition (North Kingstown, RI)
- Spokane Regional Health District (Spokane, WA)
- Sedimentary Rock-Hosted Disseminated Gold
- Science, Religion, and the Human Experience (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Stockraising Homestead Entry (Bureau of Land Management)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Education Program
- Socialist Republic of Honest Farmers (agrarian faction)
- State Rural Hospital Flexibility (Office of Rural Health Policy)
- Sumter Regional Hospital Foundation (Americus, GA)
- Self-Report Habit Index (behavioral science)
- Sichuan Reproductive Health Institute (China)
- Sports-Related Head Injury
- Sustainable Remote Housing Initiative (Canada)
- Sacramento Rental Housing Improvement Partnership (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bristol, PA: Society for Research into Higher Education and Open University Press.