What does SRISTI stand for?
SRISTI stands for Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ship Registry Information System
- Slippery Road Information System (Sweden)
- Societas Rosicruciana In Scotia
- Society of Rubber Industry
- Southern Retail Inventory Service, Inc. (Tennessee)
- Standard Required Insurance Scheme (UK)
- Sunflower Road Internet Services, Inc.
- Santa Reparata International School of Art (Italy)
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego (California)
- Self-Reconfigurable Interference Suppression Scheme
- Set of Radio Interface Technologies (telecommunications)
- Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology (India)
- Sobha Renaissance Information Technology
- Southern Region Information Toolkit (Souther Rural Development Center; Mississippi)
- Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology (India)
- State Research Information Technology (China)
- Simplified Refined Instrumental Variable (algorithm)
- Southern Rhode Island Volunteers (Wakefield, RI)
- Speech Recognition and Intrinsic Variation (international workshop)
- State and Regional Indicators Victoria (quarterly publication; Australian Board of Statistics)