95 Hardcover American Society for Public Administration book series on public administration & public policy GE170 McGuire (environmental policy, U.
What does SPA stand for?
SPA stands for Society for Public Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPA
We have 753 other meanings of SPA in our Acronym Attic
- Socialist Party of America (1901-1972)
- Socialistische Partij Anders (Dutch Socialist Party)
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Autores
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Autores (Portugal)
- Società Per Azioni (Italian: shared company)
- Société Protectrice des Animaux (French: Protective Company of Animals)
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- Society for Personality Assessment
- Society for Personnel Administration
- Society for Popular Astronomy (Keyworth, Nottingham, UK)
- Society of Philatelic Americans
- Society of Professional Accountants
- Society of Publishing Arts (Japan)
- Society of St. Peter the Apostle (various locations)
- Sociological Practice Association
- Socrates Plato Aristotle (mnemonic for ancient philosophers)
- Sod Producers Association (various locations)
- Soft Physical Address
- Softball Players Association
- Software Piracy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seiter has lent the wisdom of his experience to the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences, American Probation and Parole Association, the American Society for Public Administration, and the North American Association of Wardens and Superintendents.
Mayor Kay Barnes at the annual meeting of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) in San Jose, Calif.
He is a member of the American Society for Public Administration and the Institute of Public Administration of Canada.
The award, given annually to five recipients, is sponsored by the American Society for Public Administration and the National Academy of Public Administration.
Public Administration Review is available from the American Society for Public Administration through Blackwell Publishers, Inc.