Ishihara was referring to food aid sent to North Korea earlier this month by the Society for Promotion of Japanese Diplomacy, an affiliate of the ministry.
What does SPJD stand for?
SPJD stands for Society for Promotion of Japanese Diplomacy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPJD
We have 1 other meaning of SPJD in our Acronym Attic
- Spanish Portuguese Japanese Organic Chemistry Symposium
- Scottish Parliamentary Journalists Association (UK)
- Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation
- Stephen Paul Jackson Aluminum Tree & Aesthetically Challenged Seasonal Ornament Museum and Research Center
- Serikat Petani Jawa Barat (Indonesian: West Java Peasants Union)
- Saint Petersburg Junior College (Florida)
- Solano Peace and Justice Coalition (Vallejo, CA)
- South Pacific Judicial Conference (UN)
- SP Jain Centre of Management, Dubai
- Samenwerkingsverband Preventie Jeugd Drenthe (Dutch: Groupement Prevention Youth Drenthe)
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (India)
- Stiftung Podium Junger Musiker (German: Young Musicians Foundation Podium)
- South Pacific Journal of Natural Science (Suva, Fiji)
- South Parade Junior School (UK)
- Slavonic Benevolent Order of the State of Texas
- Slovanska Podporujici Jednota Statu Texas (Slavonic Benevolent Order of the State of Texas; Temple, TX)
- Sarana Pembangunan Jawa Tengah (Indonesian: Facilities Development Central Java)
- Serikat Petani Jawa Timur (Indonesian: Farmers Union of East Java; East Java, Indonesia)
- Salt, Pepper, Ketchup (condiments)
- Secret Provision for Kira (manga)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Abe criticized the Foreign Ministry because its affiliate, the Society for Promotion of Japanese Diplomacy, sent food aid to North Korea last month.