Both studies were conducted by Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior (SNEB) president Brian Wansink, PhD, the John Dyson Professor of Consumer Behavior at Cornell University, and funded by Birds Eye, the country's leading vegetable brand that recently launched a three-year campaign to inspire kids to eat more veggies.
What does SNE stand for?
SNE stands for Society for Nutrition Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNE
We have 45 other meanings of SNE in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Nuclear Delivery Vehicles
- Salaried Non-Exempt (employment)
- Salon National de l'Environnement (French: National Environment Show; Canada)
- Scents of New England (candle website)
- Seconded National Expert (EU)
- Sector North-East
- Severe Noise Environment
- Sharp Niigata Electronics (Japan)
- Social Network Exposure
- Sociedad Nuclear Española
- Soldier Network Extension (US DoD)
- Sony Corporation (stock symbol)
- Sony Network Entertainment (Sony Network Entertainment International LLC)
- Southern Nuclear Engineering, Inc.
- Special Needs Education
- Special Network Equipment
- Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (algorithm)
- Subacute Necrotizing Encephalopathy (Leigh syndrome)
- Subaru of New England (est. 1971; Norwood, MA)
- Sumikei-Nikkei Engineering (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community food projects such as urban gardens in under-served neighborhoods, farmers' markets and farm-to-institution projects build direct links between farmers and the ultimate consumers, said Linda Berlin, PhD, MS, a nutrition specialist with the University of Vermont and director of the Society for Nutrition Education.