We are particularly happy and proud to work hand in hand with the Saudi section of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing to keep this series of conferences ongoing since 2001.
What does SNDT stand for?
SNDT stands for Society for Non-Destructive Testing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNDT
We have 2 other meanings of SNDT in our Acronym Attic
- Smart Network Data Services (anti-abuse website)
- Society for Newsdesign Scandinavia (Denmark)
- Stock Number Data Section
- Structural Narcotics Detection Service (Lakeside, MT)
- Sudden Northwood Death Syndrome
- Suge Når Det Skjer (Norwegian: Sucks When That Happens)
- Système National des Données de Santé (French: National Health Data System)
- Symposium on Network and Distributed System Security
- Sensor Network Design Tool (software; Applied Nanotech, Inc.)
- Shrimati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (women's university in Mumbai, India)
- Symposium on Nano Device Technology (professional conference)
- Standard Navy Desktop Computer
- Standard Network Data Unit
- Subnetwork Data Unit
- Strategic Nuclear Delivery Vehicles
- Salaried Non-Exempt (employment)
- Salon National de l'Environnement (French: National Environment Show; Canada)
- Scents of New England (candle website)
- Seconded National Expert (EU)
- Sector North-East
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised under the patronage of the Minister of State for Electricity and Water Affairs, Dr Abdul Hussain bin Ali Mirza, the four day conference is hosted by the Saudi American Chapter of the American Society for Non-destructive Testing and The Bahrain Society of Engineers.
These inspectors are qualified in accordance with the guidance of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT).