Dubai It's a proud moment - Gulf News is one of three newspapers in the world to win a gold medal at the 34th edition of the Society for News Design (SND) competition.
What does SND stand for?
SND stands for Society for News Design (aka Society of Newspaper Design)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SND
We have 84 other meanings of SND in our Acronym Attic
- Selected Natural Diamond
- Semi-Noisy Deterministic (communications channel)
- Sequence Number Difference
- Serpent Night Dragon (gaming)
- Simultaneous Nitrification and Denitrification (biological method)
- Sinus Node Dysfunction
- Sistema Nacional de Discapacidad (Spanish:National Disability System; Colombia)
- Sisters of Notre Dame (religious order)
- Société Nouvelle de Distribution (French film distribution company)
- Société Nouvelle Doresco (French: Doresco New Company; France)
- Society of Newspaper Design (now Society for News Design)
- Sons of Northern Darkness (album)
- Stack and Die (World Of Warcraft, online gaming guild)
- Standardized Nomenclature Database
- Statens Nærings og Distriktutviklingsfond
- Static No Delivery
- Students for Nuclear Disarmament (Canada)
- Sub-Network Dependent
- Sud Numérique Distribution (French: Southern Digital Distribution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zaman has been awarded several times for its design, including Society for News Design (SND).
In many places the back page is used for something considered more 'premium' than jumps, which many readers don't follow," Bill Gaspard, president of the Society for News Design, wrote in an e-mail interview.
The announcement, made last week by the Society for News Design, put the Post in good company with only 15 other finalists for the title world's best paper with a circulation topping 175,000.
It is organised by An-Nahar, the Lebanon-based newspaper, and the Society for News Design (SND).
This is part of a series of lectures and presentations by international names being organised by Society for News Design -- Middle East and Africa.