will be presenting the powerful OpenSpot Mass Spectrometry[TM] technology at the upcoming American Society for Mass Spectrometry Annual Conference in Vancouver, BC Canada May 21-24, 2012.
What does SFMS stand for?
SFMS stands for Society for Mass Spectrometry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFMS
We have 55 other meanings of SFMS in our Acronym Attic
- San Francisco Mammography Registry (San Francisco, CA)
- Simultaneous Frequency Microwave Radiometer (geoscience)
- Sistema Ferroviario Metropolitano Regionale (Italian: Metropolitan Regional Rail System)
- Stepped Frequency Microwave Radiometer
- Svensk Förening för Medicinsk Radiologi (Umeå, Sweden)
- Sydney Foundation for Medical Research (Australia)
- Surface Finishing Market Research Board (National Association for Surface Finishing; Washington, DC)
- Sales Force Management Software
- San Francisco Medical Society (San Francisco, CA)
- Schilling Farms Middle School (Collierville, TN)
- Sparrow Family Medical Services (Okemos, MI)
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant
- Spring Forest Middle School (Houston, TX)
- St. Francis Middle School (Minnesota)
- Statewide Financial Management System (State of Oregon's accounting system)
- Storage Foundation Management Server (Symantec)
- Structured Financial Messaging System
- Supercomputer Facilities Management Services
- Swiss Financial Market Services
- San Francisco Motorcycle and Scooter Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
These substances are not very volatile, but we have developed an 'electronic nose' able to detect them", Juan FernEindez de la Mora, of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Yale University (United States) and co-author of a study recently published in the Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, tells SINC.
Indeed, at the 2001 and 2002 annual meetings of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, the number of advertised job openings was nearly two times the number of registered job applicants.
Information: American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2019 Galisteo St.
From May 23-27, though, the excitement at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel was palpable as the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) held its 52nd annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry.