The study will be presented at the Society for Experimental Biology Annual conference in Glasgow.
What does SEB stand for?
SEB stands for Society for Experimental Biology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEB
We have 165 other meanings of SEB in our Acronym Attic
- Sistema Educacional Brasileiro (Portuguese: Brazilian Educational System)
- Site Event Buffer (Teltronics)
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Skandinavska Enskilda Banken
- Smart Employee Benefits (Canada)
- Social Enterprise Berkshire (UK)
- Social, Economic and Behavioural (research)
- Social, Emotional, and Behavioral (skills)
- Société d'Emboutissage de Bourgogne (French manufacturing consortium)
- Society for Economic Botany (St. Louis, MO; est. 1959)
- Software Engineering Bibliographic
- Software Engineering Branch (various organizations)
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor (singer)
- Source Evaluation Board
- Southern European Broadcasting Service
- Space Enterprise Board
- Special Enforcement Bureau (similar to police SWAT team)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Disease
- Start Edge Bit
- State Electricity Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover Experimental biology reviews QH605 The Society for Experimental Biology held a conference in July 2006 in Southampton, England to look at the processes involved in mitotic cell division and directly related phenomena.