6) The analysis examined websites of members of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART), which represents most U.
What does SART stand for?
SART stands for Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SART
We have 55 other meanings of SART in our Acronym Attic
- Search and Rescue Team
- Search and Rescue Transponder
- Security Alert Response Team
- Serial Acquisition Reflecting Telescope
- Servei d’Assaigs i Recerca Tecnològica
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Sickness Absence Recording Tool (Institute of Occupational Medicine; UK)
- Site Assessment and Remediation Technology
- Situation Assessment and Recovery Team
- Small Arms Remote Target(s)
- State Agriculture Response Team
- State Animal Response Teams
- Stimuli Analog Refresh Table
- Strategic Aircraft Reconstitution Team
- Structured Analysis for Real-Time Systems
- Substance Abuse Reorientation & Treatment
- Sacramento Area Regional Technology Alliance (California)
- Sacramento Area Regional Theatre Alliance (California)
- Search and Rescue Training Academy
- South Australian Road Transport Association (est. 1908)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2007, height and weight were added to the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Clinic Online Reporting System, permitting the study of the effects of body mass index using this national dataset.
Finally, the importance of professional guidance, such as the standards propounded by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) published in conjunction with the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART), is acknowledged, but with the caveat that enforceability is weak.
American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, RESOLVE.
The protester is the database system subcontractor of the incumbent contractor of ART data collection services for the agency, the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART).
In reality, recommendations for embryo transfer have been made by a number of well-respected professional organizations including both the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.