The 10 members joining them will be: DAVID BLOCK, an early baseball historian, author of Baseball Before We Knew It: A Search for the Roots of the Game, and a member of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR).
What does SABR stand for?
SABR stands for Society for American Baseball Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABR
We have 21 other meanings of SABR in our Acronym Attic
- Salicylic Acid-Binding Protein 3
- SOPHE/AAHE Baccalaureate Program Approval Committee
- St. Augustine Beach Police Department (St. Augustine Beach, FL)
- South African Board for Personnel Practice
- Supreme Adjustable Bed Queen (product)
- Scalable Agile Beam Radar (active electronically scanned array; Northrup Grumman)
- Seacoast Area Bike Routes (Portsmouth, NH)
- Selectable Assault Battle Rifle
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
- Sneak Attack by Roger (Roger Federer; tennis)
- Space Age Body Refreshment (beauty equipment)
- Special Assessment Baseline Review
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (radiation treatment)
- Software ABR for ATM
- Suid-Afrikaanse Buro vir Rasse Aangeleenthede (South African Bureau of Racial Affairs)
- Society for the Advancement of Breeding Researches in Asia and Oceania
- State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign (California)
- Student Activities Budget Review Committee (Bradley University; Peoria, IL)
- Service Academy Business Resource Directory
- Salary and Benefits Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Written by teacher and Society for American Baseball Research member Dan Zachofsky, Collecting Baseball Memorabilia: A Handbook is a thoroughly accessible guide equally valuable to novice collectors and advanced hobbyists searching exhaustively for that one last signature.
Recently, he has become a contributing member in the Society for American Baseball Research.
GREEN CATHEDRALS" was the aptly-named publication put out some years back by the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR).