What does SRAC stand for?
SRAC stands for Societatea Romana Pentru Asigurarea Calitatii (Romanian: Romanian Society for Quality Assurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRAC
We have 94 other meanings of SRAC in our Acronym Attic
- Stroke Recovery Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Sabbath Rest Advent Church (Germany)
- Safety Related Application Condition
- Scenic Roads Advisory Committee
- Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- Seattle Round Agricultural Committee (Washington)
- Self-Reported Alcohol Consumption
- Senate Rules and Administration Committee
- Short Range Agent Communications
- Short-Run Average Cost
- Southern Regional Aquaculture Center
- Sport and Recreation Committee (Australia)
- Sport, Recreation, Arts and Culture (South Africa)
- Standard Thermal Reactor Analysis Code
- Structural Research Analysis Corporation (SolidWorks)
- System Realignment and Categorization
- Sterilising Research and Advisory Council of Australia
- Sulfanyl Radical Addition-Cyclization-Addition
- Senior Aircraft Crewman Badge
- Santa Rosa Arts and Culture Foundation (Florida)