What does SBCCh stand for?
SBCCh stands for Sociedad de Biología Celular de Chile (Spanish: Chilean Society for Cell Biology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Bristol Cultural Center (New York)
- Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center (Shirley, MA)
- State Building Code Council (Washington)
- Strategic Border Command Centre (Australia)
- San Benito County Chamber of Commerce (California)
- San Bernardino County Coin Club (California)
- St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Center (est. 1940; Los Angeles, CA)
- Santa Barbara County Child Care Planning Council (California)
- San Bernardino Community College District (California)
- Santa Barbara County Care Data Exchange
- Southern Building Code Congress International, Inc.
- Standard Building Code Congress International (est. 1941)
- Southern Brazoria County Community Networking (Brazosport College; Lake Jackson, TX)
- State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education
- South Bay Cities Council of Governments (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA)
- Soldier & Biological Chemical Command (US Army)
- Single Byte Command Code Set
- Single-Byte Command Code Set Mapping
- South Bristol Church and Community Trust (UK)
- Special Branch Community Contact Unit (Tayside Police; Dundee, UK)