Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal said that it expects the market for mortgage bonds, known as Borhis, to reactivate following an eight month gap since the last issuance in December 2008.
What does SHF stand for?
SHF stands for Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal (México, low income mortgage program, formerly FOVI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHF
We have 74 other meanings of SHF in our Acronym Attic
- Shawn Hornbeck Foundation (Missouri)
- Shifts (Hockey)
- Shining Force (game)
- Ship's History File
- Siberian Husky France (dog club; France)
- Simian Hemorrhagic Fever
- Singapore Heart Foundation
- Single Hedge Fund
- Single Hispanic Female
- Sisters of the Holy Family (religious order)
- Société de l'Histoire de France (Society for French History)
- Société Herpétologique de France
- Société Hippique Française (French: French Equine Society; Paris, France; est. 1865)
- Société Honoraire de Français (French Honor Society)
- Southampton Heritage Federation (UK)
- Southern Housing Foundation
- specific health function
- Stainless Hose Fittings
- State Highway Fund (various locations)
- State Historical Fund (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Mortgage Bank (Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal) As noted, FOVI has evolved into a Fannie Mae--like national mortgage bank referred to as the Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal (SHF).