20 billion in debt under a slew of failed management teams headed by Spain's Iberia, American Airlines, and most recently, Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI), a holding company of the Spanish government.
What does SEPI stand for?
SEPI stands for Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (Spain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEPI
We have 10 other meanings of SEPI in our Acronym Attic
- Society for the Exploration and Preservation of Honduras
- Standard Engineering Process Handbook
- Survey of Employment Payrolls and Hours
- Special Emergency Programme for the Horn of Africa (UN)
- Section d'Education pour Personnes avec Handicap Associé Important (French: Section of Education for People with Disabilities Important Partner)
- South East Public Health Group (Guildford, UK)
- Solvent Extraction Process Having Interacting Solutes
- South Exchange Programme for the Research on History of Development (Netherlands)
- South East Public Health Observatory (England, UK)
- Secretary of State for the Promotion of Equality (East Timor)
- Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration
- Society of Energy Professionals International
- Southeastern Paranormal Investigations (Ocala, FL)
- Suncor Energy Products, Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Safeguarding European Photographic Images for Access (EU)
- Service Enabling Platform for Intelligent Access
- Ships External Power Interface Assembly
- South East Paranormal Investigators Association (Jacksonville, NC)
- Standard ECRC (European Computer-Industry Research Centre) Prolog Integrating Applications (software)
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy International Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI), a Spanish state holding company that also runs Spanish flag carrier Iberia, owns a 33.