In the 1970s, the Small Business Administration realized that its 8(a) program for socially and economically disadvantaged business owners was a mixed success.
What does SEDB stand for?
SEDB stands for Socially and Economically Disadvantaged Business (legal classification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEDB
We have 3 other meanings of SEDB in our Acronym Attic
- Sociedad Española de Anestesiologia Reanimación y Terapéutica del Dolor (Spanish: Spanish Society of Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Pain Therapy; Spain)
- Socio-Economic Development and Research (Malaysia)
- Southeast Data, Assessment, and Review
- System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval
- Spurious Emission Detection Acquisition System (US DoD)
- Statistica Enterprise-Wide Data Analysis System
- Space Environment Database and Analysis Tools (European Space Agency)
- Spectrum Efficient Digital Audio Technology
- Singapore Economic Development Board
- Small Enterprise Development Board (Zambia)
- Support Equipment Data Base
- Southeast Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center
- Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the UK
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation
- Sittard Enterprise Development Center (Sittard, The Netherlands)
- Sooting and Radiation Effects in Droplet Combustion
- Southern Economic Development Council, Inc.
- Special Education Dissemination Center
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Congenita
- State Education Data Center (Council of Chief State School Officers)