Defining that which is socially acceptable behavior for this "between" stage can be a challenge in their lives outside of camp.
What does SAB stand for?
SAB stands for Socially Acceptable Behavior (psychology test)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAB
We have 247 other meanings of SAB in our Acronym Attic
- Shanghai Audit Bureau
- Shared Avionics Bench
- Short-Acting Bronchodilator (inhaler)
- Side Air Bag
- Siege Assault Bot (gaming, Supreme Commander)
- Singapore Armor Battalion
- Skeptic's Annotated Bible
- Smoke A Blunt
- Smoke A Bowl
- Sniper At Bay
- Sociedad Anónima Bursátil
- Sociedade Astronomica Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Astronomical Society)
- Société Astronomique de Bourgogne (French: Astronomical Society of Burgundy)
- Solidarite Afghanistan Belgium
- Soprano Alto Bass (sheet music parts)
- Soprano, Alto, Baritone (sheet music parts)
- Sound Attenuation Batts
- South African Breweries PLC
- Space Age Bachelor
- Space Applications Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antisocial behavior refers to persistent violations of socially acceptable behavior patterns (Walker, Colvin, & Ramsey, 1995).
These data alone indicate that structures and definitions of what constituted socially acceptable behavior for women in fifteenth-century Italy were neither rigid form.
With age, and appropriate help from parents and clinicians, children with ADHD become better able to suppress their hyperactivity and to channel it into more socially acceptable behaviors.