The Socialist Worker Student Society at Newcastle University is hosting an event next week, called Solidarity with the Uprising.
What does SWSS stand for?
SWSS stands for Socialist Worker Student Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWSS
We have 9 other meanings of SWSS in our Acronym Attic
- State Work Study Program (Pennsylvania)
- SouthWestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry (Kansas)
- South West Suburban Philanthropic Network (Illinois)
- South West Sustainable Procurement Network (UK)
- Single-Writer Single-Reader
- South West Special Recreation Association (Alsip, IL)
- Southern Weed Science Research Unit
- Sanitary Works Subsidy Scheme (New Zealand)
- Shipyard Work Status System
- Siemens Weiss Spindle Services (Handforth Dean, Cheshire, UK)
- South West Swan Sanctuary (UK)
- Southern Weed Science Society
- Strategic Weapons Support Systems
- Star Wars Society of San Antonio
- South West Scotland Screen Commission
- Surface Water Study Site Metadata
- Strategic Weapons System Support Systems Manual
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe (South Dakota)
- Society of Wood Science and Technology
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering (IEEE International Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The national Socialist Worker student society is calling on universities across the country to boycott Israeli goods and services because of the Middle East crisis, and the motion was set to be discussed at the Warwick campus students' union last night.
He also got advice from people including, Rachel Eborall, from the Socialist Worker Student Society, who advised him that his protest song, which includes the line, "no welcome in the hillside any more for you" is too long, suggesting: "Annie, Annie, Annie, Out, Out, Out" instead.