The bank's main shareholders include the Arab Republic of Egypt, Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya and the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority owning 30 percent, 30 percent and 25 percent, respectively.
What does SPLAJ stand for?
SPLAJ stands for Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (Libya)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SPLAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Private Landlords Association (UK)
- Sparsely Populated Livestock Area
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- St. Petersburg Legislative Assembly (Russia)
- State and Provincial Livestock Associations
- Student Patent Law Association
- Sudan People's Liberation Army
- Sunderland Private Landlords Association (UK)
- Secretory Type II Phospholipase A2
- Sphere Packings, Lattices and Groups
- Scaled Position Link Atom Method (physics)
- Simultaneous Planning Localization and Mapping
- Skim Pensijilan Ladang Akuakultur Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Aquaculture Farm Certification Scheme; Malaysia Department of Fisheries)
- Successful Property Letting and Management (book)
- Strategic Plan
- Schools and Police Liaison Activities for the Summer Holidays
- Sea Plane Landing Around Someone's Houseboat :-)
- Search Procedure Land, Air & Sea Hunting
- Special Program to List the Amplitude of Surge from Hurricanes (US FEMA)
- Standard Parallel Applications for Shared Memory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consistent with Morocco's firm belief that Arab strategic and development interests are indivisible, I hereby reiterate my country's commitment to uphold our Ummah's crucial causes, in accordance with the plan endorsed by the recent Arab Summit held in the sister nation, the Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya.
SALALAH: His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said has received a written message from President Muammar Gaddafi, Leader of Al Fatih of September Revolution in the Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, inviting His Majesty the Sultan to attend the exceptional Arab Summit and the Arab-African Summit scheduled to be held in the Libyan city of Sirt during this month.
A Shell statement said: "The National Oil Corporation of the Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (NOC) and Shell Exploration and Production Libya have reached a long-term agreement for a major gas exploration and development deal.
His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said has received a written message from President Muammar al-Gaddafi, Leader of Al Fatih of September Revolution in the Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya inviting him to attend the Exceptional Arab Summit and the Arab-African Summit due to be held in Sirt during October.
Muammar Gaddafi, head of State of the Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, to HM King Mohammed VI to take part in the upcoming Arab summit scheduled in Libya.