Mr Woods was the editor for some years of the Marxist journal Socialist Appeal, published in London.
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Socialist Appeal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Slowly Adapting Fiber (In Skin)
- Small Arms
- Smart Alec
- Smart Ass
- Smoothing Algorithm
- Sneak Attack (gaming)
- Sniper Assist (gaming, Starcraft)
- Social Accountability
- Social Actions
- Social Anxiety
- Sociedad Anónima (Spanish company designation)
- Sociedade Anônima (Corporation; Brazil)
- Sociedade Anónima (Portuguese company designation)
- Societate Pe Actiuni (Romanian: stock company)
- Société Anonyme (French company designation)
- Society of the Atonement
- Software Architecture
- Software Assurance
- Soil Association
- Solar Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback D810 This volume collects articles, pamphlets, letters, and other materials from the press of the Socialist Workers Party in the United States (which emerged out of the Trotskyist sections of the Communist Party USA) concerning the politics of race and war during World War II, all of which originally appeared in the pages of the SWP's newspaper--called the Socialist Appeal from 1939 to 1941 and the Militant thereafter--or in SWP pamphlets issued by the party's Pioneer Publishers.
Grant continued to believe in "entryism" but many of his former comrades disagreed and he was expelled from Militant in 1992 and formed Socialist Appeal.