What does SACD stand for?
SACD stands for Social and Character Development (research program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACD
We have 15 other meanings of SACD in our Acronym Attic
- South Asian Coalition on Child Servitude
- South Australian Commission for Catholic Schools
- Statistical Analysis of Combinatorial Chemical Sequences
- Stewart and Associates Counseling Services Inc.
- Strategic Automated Command and Control System (formerly SAC Automated Command & Control System)
- Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society
- Symposium on Automatic Control and Computer Science
- St. Anne Community Consolidated School District #256 (Saint Anne, IL)
- School of Architecture and Community Design
- Senate Appropriations Sub-Committee on Defense
- Société des Auteurs et Compositeurs Dramatiques (French: Society of Dramatic Authors and Composers)
- South African Container Depots
- Speed Agile Concept Demonstrator (aircraft)
- Sub-Acute Combined Degeneration (neurology)
- Super Audio Compact Disc (Sony audio format)
- Sandwell African Caribbean Development Agency (est. 1994; UK)
- Scottish Advisory Committee on Distinction Awards
- Strategic Avionics Crewstation Design Evaluation Facility
- South African Cake Decorators Guild (Van Riebeeck Park, South Africa)
- Strategic Air Command Digital Information Network