SOCIAL WORK EDUCATION in China dates back to the 1920s; however, after the establishment of the People's Republic of China in 1949, the government suspended social work education in China for almost 36 years.
What does SWE stand for?
SWE stands for Social Work Education (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWE
We have 63 other meanings of SWE in our Acronym Attic
- Solid Waste Disposal Work Tracking System
- Since When do You Rule the Web?
- So What do You Think? (study on student attitudes about peerScholar; Canada)
- So What do You Want to Talk About?
- Schrödinger Wave Equation
- Sea World Enterprises
- Seacoast Wind Ensemble
- Senior Welding Engineer (job title)
- Simulated Work Environment
- Snow Water Equivalent (snowpack measure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is debate in the social work education community regarding the structure and depth of undergraduate research.
COVENTRY University is celebrating a special anniversary this year - the provision of social work education and training in the UK for over 40 years.
In 1935, Egypt became the recipient of a predominantly American model of social work education and practice.
For decades the practicum has played the role of 'Cinderella' in social work education despite it being heralded as the most significant and memorable aspect of student learning.