It follows the release of a Social Services Improvement Agency (SSIA) report 'Better Support at Lower Cost'.
What does SSIA stand for?
SSIA stands for Social Services Improvement Agency (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSIA
We have 42 other meanings of SSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Supplemental Security Income - Colorado Supplement
- Shoulder Sleeve Insignia-Former Wartime Service (US Army)
- Synthetic Sentence Identification with Ipsilateral Competing Message
- Security Seal Industry Association (UK)
- Security Services and Investigators Act (Canada)
- Shoe Service Institute of America
- Signal Strength Indication of the Acknowledge (frames)
- Single-Stage Implosion Assembled
- SnowSports Industries America
- So Sorry in Advance
- Special Savings Incentive Account
- State Systemwide Investment Approach (California)
- Stop Speaking in Acronyms
- Subject Says It All
- Successful Schools In Action (Seattle, Washington)
- Spatial Statistics and Image Analysis in Biology (workshop)
- Service de Soins Infirmiers à Domicile (French: Department of Nursing Homes)
- Southwest Symposium on Image Analysis and Interpretation
- Search for the Star in a Million (Philippines TV show)
- Structured and Scaled Interview to Assess Maladjustment (psychiatry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ahead of any decision about the proposals, specialist advice has been provided by Professor John Bolton, who has 40 years' experience of working within the public sector on issues related to adult social care, and who recently completed a piece of all-Wales work on behalf of the Social Services Improvement Agency.
Mr Evans added: "The Social Services Improvement Agency has agreed, as a matter of urgency, to consider how they can support the council in delivery of the plan.