Mortgage seekers on Social Security disability insurance income were reportedly forced to pay higher costs, and they were also asked to provide letters from doctors to document their Social Security disability insurance income.
What does SSDI stand for?
SSDI stands for Social Security Disability Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSDI
We have 30 other meanings of SSDI in our Acronym Attic
- Space Station Door Gunner (gaming)
- System Software Development Group (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing; India)
- Subareolar Sclerosing Duct Hyperplasia
- South Shore District Health Authority (Canada)
- Sequoia School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Arizona)
- Society of State Directors of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation (est. 1926; Reston, VA)
- Sharp Software Development India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999)
- Ship System Definition & Index
- Social Security Death Index
- Social Security Disability Income (common, but incorrect)
- Solid State Devices, Inc. (California)
- Supplemental Security Disability Income
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Spacecraft Systems Development and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Server Software Development Kit
- Solution Software Developer Kit (Symantec)
- Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratory (network)
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Microsoft)
- Single-Side, Dual-Layer (digital versatile disc)
- Small Secure Data Link (software; radio application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15823) * Till Von Wachter, Columbia University and NBER; Jae Song, Social Security Administration; and Joyce Manchester, Congressional Budget Office, "Trends in Employment and Earnings of Allowed and Rejected Applicants to the Social Security Disability Insurance Program" * Vivi Alatas, World Bank; Abhijit Banerjee and Benjamin A.
This second edition features new chapters on employee rights related to medical leave, health insurance portability and accountability, and continuation of benefits, as well as a new chapter on Social Security Disability Insurance programs.
Among the report's many recommendations are to support continued research to evaluate the methods used to determine fair payments for health services and eliminate the two-year waiting period for Social Security Disability Insurance.
Oppose any proposal that would offset payments of Social Security Disability Insurance benefits or any other federal benefits by the amount of VA compensation.
The center's research department, in partnership with the Dartmouth Medical School, will oversee the treatment study, which will examine the value of delivering supported employment and appropriate behavioral health services to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) beneficiaries with a primary impairment of schizophrenia or affective disorder.
One trip to Capitol Hill won't fix our health-care system, the HUD regulations affecting housing, or the problems with Social Security Disability Insurance.