Fierst, who was a member of the Clinton Administration's Social Security Advisory Council.
What does SSAC stand for?
SSAC stands for Social Security Advisory Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSAC
We have 154 other meanings of SSAC in our Acronym Attic
- School for Studies in Art and Culture (Carleton University; Canada)
- School Safety Advocacy Council (Lawrence, MA)
- Scoala Superioara de Aeronautica Civila (Romanian: Higher Civil Aviation School)
- Scottish Sub Aqua Club
- Sector Subject Area Classification System (UK)
- Security and Stability Advisory Committee (ICANN)
- Self-Scanning Electron-Array Collector
- Site Specific Assessment Criteria
- Slough Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Social Sector Adjustment Credit (World Bank)
- Social Services Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Soil Site Assimilated Capacity
- Solid State Advanced Controls (ABB Group)
- Source Selection Advisory Committee/Council
- South Shore Art Center (Cohasset, MA)
- South Suburban Action Conference
- Southern States Athletic Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Special Services Advisory Council
- Spiritualist's Sports and Adventures Club (Brooklyn, PA)
- Stainless Steel Auto Chrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed, in January, President Clinton's own Social Security Advisory Council issued a report offering partial privatization as one of three options to deal with the program's impending bankruptcy.
Within the Social Security Advisory Council, one group advocated having the individual accounts be equal to 1.
LEARNING FROM THE ORIGINS OF SOCIAL SECURITY When a Social Security advisory council appointed by Health and Human Services Secretary Donna Shalala decides to issue a final report with three reform options, one of which would privatize half the retirement program, and when a Republican presidential candidate not only discusses Social Security privatization but also makes it a key element of his campaign, you know that business is definitely not as usual.