Blanding Professorship Policy Analysis and Management * Consultant/Adviser on disability issues for the United States Social Security Advisory Board John Cawley, Associate Professor Policy Analysis and Management * Adviser to Clinton Foundation for Obesity Prevention Stategy Global Affiliations: David Pelletier, Associate Professor Nutritional Sciences * Consultant, World Bank--Nutrition Section * Provides guidance on the Gates Foundation global nutrition strategy Jere Haas, Director of Human Biology Program and Professor Nutritional Sciences * Expert Advisory Panel on Nutrition for World Health Organization Michael Nunno, Sr.
What does SSAB stand for?
SSAB stands for Social Security Advisory Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSAB
We have 12 other meanings of SSAB in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Ship Acoustic Analysis Center
- Surface Ship ASW Analysis Center
- Southern Sports Association of the Deaf
- Student Services Administrators' Association of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Swedish School of Advanced Asia Pacific Studies
- Sales Suppression as a Service (automated sales skimming scheme)
- Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah (mosque; Malaysia)
- Smart Skins Array Advanced Technology Development
- Site-Specific Advisory Board
- Social Science Advisory Board (National Center for Women & Information Technology)
- Student Society for the Advancement of Biometrics
- Superfund Site Assessment Branch (US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry; environmental contamination)
- Svenskt Stål Aktiebolag (Swedish Steel Corporation)
- Structured Query Language Server Accelerator for Business Intelligence
- Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia
- Solid State Automatic Bus Transfer
- Sacramento State Aquatic Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Scheduling Strategy with Availability Constraints (algorithm)
- School for Studies in Art and Culture (Carleton University; Canada)
- School Safety Advocacy Council (Lawrence, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to being the president and chief executive officer of American Health Care Association (AHCA), he is also the chairman of the Social Security Advisory Board (SSAB), which reports to President Bush.
He was also appointed in 2002 to a six-year term as chairperson of the Social Security Advisory Board by Pres.