In addition, the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) available since 1956, the Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) available since 1975, the Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Science (CPCI-S), and the Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH), both available since 1992, have been consulted.
What does SSCI stand for?
SSCI stands for Social Sciences Citation Index (Thompson Scientific)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSCI
We have 23 other meanings of SSCI in our Acronym Attic
- South Sunflower County Hospital (Indianola, MS)
- Student Semester Credit Hours
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Southern Strafford Community Health Coalition (New Hampshire)
- Seattle Scientific Corporation Hanford Operations
- Steger South Chicago Heights Public Library District
- St. Scholastica's College of Health Sciences (Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines)
- Scientific Systems Co. Inc.
- Self Service Check-In
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Steel Service Center Institute (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Sunbelt Systems Concepts, Inc.
- System Sustainment Communications Improvements
- Systems and Software Consortium, Inc.
- Spanish Society of Clinical Immunology and Paediatric Allergology
- State Spinal Cord Injury Service (New South Wales Department of Health; Australia)
- Stockholm Spinal Cord Injury Study (Swedish Bureau of Statistics; Stockholm, Sweden)
- San Diego Sector Command Center Joint (San Diego, CA)
- Sister Servants of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus (religious order)
- Society of Silicon Chemistry, Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unfortunately, many such citation data are not available in the Science Citation Index or in the Social Sciences Citation Index databases.
The Social Sciences Citation Index provided data for our citation analysis.
I extracted 10 of the `best' papers from the database--these accounting for more than one third of the total NZ score since 1991--and went to the Social Sciences Citation Index to find out how well each had done in the citation stakes.
The report also looked at academic citations from the Social Sciences Citation Index.