SOSIG Case Study The development of a QA framework had its roots at the Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG).
What does SSIG stand for?
SSIG stands for Social Science Information Gateway (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSIG
We have 12 other meanings of SSIG in our Acronym Attic
- Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Special Sensor for Ions, Electrons, and Scintillations
- SACDIN System Integration Facility
- Social Sciences In Forestry (database)
- Space Station Integration Facility
- Stainless Steel in Fire
- State Self Insurance Fund (Kansas)
- Storage Security Industry Forum (Storage Networking Industry Association)
- Scuola Superiore di Informatica di Gestione (Switzerland)
- Security Special Interest Group
- Spread Spectrum Indoor Geolocation
- State Student Incentive Grant (program)
- Summer School on Internet Governance (EU)
- Safe and Secure Internet Gambling Initiative (Washington, DC)
- Stage, Size, Grade and Necrosis
- State Social Insurance General Office (Mongolia)
- Société Suisse pour l'Industrie Horlogére (French: Swiss Society for the Watch Industry)
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare (also seen as SSH; Minneapolis, MN)
- State Street International Holdings (Boston, MA)
- Stichting Sport Initiatieven Haarlem (Dutch: Sports Foundation Initiatives Haarlem; Haarlem, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EuroStudies on the Internet went live last week, following a collaboration between Information Services at the University of Birmingham and the Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG) at the University of Bristol.