The most recent public survey in the series which the Turkish Economic and Social Research Foundation (TESEV) conducts every year on perceptions of Turkey in the Middle East shows that the positive image of Turkey is declining for the first time.
What does SRF stand for?
SRF stands for Social Research Foundation (Forest Hills, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRF
We have 275 other meanings of SRF in our Acronym Attic
- Ship Repair Facility
- Short Rotation Forestry
- Siebel Repository File
- SIGINT Readiness Facility
- Signaling Relaying Function
- Size Reduction Facility
- Slow Recovery Foam
- Slow Release Fertilizer (agriculture)
- Small Rubber Feet
- Snake River Farms (Boise, Idaho)
- Social Responsibility Forum (various organizations)
- Société des Réalisateurs de Films (French: Company Filmmakers)
- Société Réthaise de Filets (French fishing company)
- Société Royale Forestière (French: Royal Forestry Society; Belgium)
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility (UK)
- Software Recovery Facility
- Software Request Form
- Soil Remineralization Forum (UK)
- Solid Recovered Fuel
- Spas Research Fellowship (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reference: Eurasian Economic Summits were initiated 13 years ago by "Marmara Group" Strategic and Social Research Foundation, which offers solutions for private and public institutions on strategic issues, conducts research, works to find solutions, conducts discussions and analysis of problems.
The Republic of Macedonia put all its potentials in the service of the economic development, which resulted in a long-lasting macroeconomic stability, a low inflation rate, a low budget deficit and a stable denar exchange rate," said the President of the Republic of Macedonia, Gjorge Ivanov, in his address at the Eurasian Economic Summit that took place in Istanbul on 13- 15 April, organized by the Marmara Group Strategic and Social Research Foundation.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- 1 November 2012 / SEVGI AKAREcEE[currency]ME, ySTANBUL A Turkish Economic and Social Research Foundation (TESEV) survey titled "Perception of Turkey in the Middle East, 2012" has found that Turkey is still popular in the region, although figures had fallen compared to previous years.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- An academic has stirred debate in media circles by publicly criticizing a journalist during a meeting held by the Turkish Economic and Social Research Foundation (TESEV), which was announcing the results of a study on judicial reform.