The Revised Social Readjustment Rating Scale Weiss & Lonnquist (2003) includes a question such as "fired at work.
What does SRRS stand for?
SRRS stands for Social Readjustment Rating Scale (psychological assessment test)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRRS
We have 15 other meanings of SRRS in our Acronym Attic
- Subcommittee on Review of Research Proposals (Massachusetts General Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Support to Resettlement and Reintegration Programme (UN)
- System Requirements Review Panel
- Short Range Remotely Piloted Vehicle (Navy)
- San Rafael Rock Quarry (California)
- Social Readjustment Rating Questionnaire
- Signal Plus Reverberation to Reverberation Ratio (acoustic signal processing)
- Stowarzyszenie Rozwoju Rynku Rybnego (Polish)
- Security Readiness Review Scripts
- Short Range Radar Station
- South River Rescue Squad (New Jersey)
- Southern Regional Racing Series (US)
- Systems Record Retention System (AFOS)
- Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital (China)
- Simple, Routine, Repetitive Tasks (mental impairment assessment)
- Social Responsibilities Round Table (American Library Association)
- Squannacook River Rail Trail (Massachusetts)
- Southern Rapid Rail Transit Commission
- Southern Regional Radon Training Center
- Resection of Residual Retroperitoneal Tumour Mass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of more than 4,000 family medicine faculty members who responded to a national survey, 12% were mildly, moderately, or severely depressed based on Beck Depression Inventory-II measures, and 42% received medium to high stress-level scores on the Social Readjustment Rating Scale (SRRS), said Dr.